Please select one of the pre-existing runs from the list below. Finished runs end with ".zip". Files that are in some state of processing may have one of the following name endings:
- pending = the job is waiting in the queue
- downloading = the raw data is being downloaded for the job
- processing = the raw data is being processed
- modeling = the R-CHAIM model is running using the processed raw data
If the time of interest is not available above, please enter your email address and the time range of interest to submit a run request.
Once your run is complete, you will receive an email with the link to your run results. All runs will also be placed in the list above once completed.
Rules of the Road
R-CHAIM is provided free to all users; however, if used for scientific purposes, please follow the below rules of the road:
- Any publication resulting from the use of this assimilation system must include the following acknowledgement: "E-CHAIM, A-CHAIM, and R-CHAIM are supported under Defence Research and Development Canada contract number W7714‐186507/001/SS and are maintained by the Canadian High Arctic Ionospheric Network (CHAIN) with operations support from the Canadian Space Agency."
- Please contact echaim at unb.ca if you publish results using the model or assimilation systems. This information will help support future development and maintenance of the model and we will add your publication to our publications list (https://chain-new.chain-project.net/index.php/chaim?id=51).
- Users must provide a link to their assimilation run in any papers published using R-CHAIM. All runs will be preserved for ease of access by readers and reviewers.
Changes for version 1.1 - A fix to NOAA RINEX downloads and likely SMART RINEX downloads. The previous versions may not have had the NOAA and SMART RINEX data download properly and would therefore be missing in the assimilation.
Below you will find versions of the A-CHAIM software for Matlab and C that are used to generate the R-CHAIM output from the R-CHAIM assimilation runs.